Pines Senior Living
Pines is a 55+ independent senior living community located in South Burlington, VT. The Pines offers residents an affordable living option for the next phase in their life. Residents enjoy getting to know their neighbors and being a part of the community through optional meals, daily activities, monthly par-ties, and more. On-site nursing services, maintenance-free living, and other supportive services let residents age gracefully, while staying independent. Everything at the Pines is optional, so the price to can fit your personal budget and allow you to determine what you need every step of the way.
Built in 1995, the Pines was designed to look and feel like a traditional New England inn. Situated just off Dorset Street on 5 ½ acres in the heart of South Burlington, the Pines is just a short distance from grocery stores, the airport, hospital, fire department, interstate, and more. The Green Mountain Dining Room is located at the Juniper House, where residents enjoy catered meals, monthly parties, and res-ident activities. The common living room has a cozy gas fireplace and lots of room for puzzles and games. The screened in porch and library also make for nice gathering spaces. Garden plots are available free of charge on a first-come first serve basis.
One or two-bedroom apartments include an open floor plan with kitchen, living/dining room, and spacious bathroom. The kitchens are equipped with white or clean steel GE appliances: 4-burner stove, refrigerator and dishwasher. Other features include maple cabinets, breakfast bar (some units), and individually controlled heat. Laundry machines are available on each floor, as well as storage lockers and air conditioning for an additional fee. Optional upgrades include tub-to-shower conversion, micro-wave over the stove, new lighting, new counters, new appliances.
- Summit Café – Weekly meals served in the Green Mtn Dining Room.
- Peak Wellness – Health screenings, preventative care, housekeeping, laundry service, transportation, and meal prep available through on-site Visiting Nurse Association.
- Forever Young Social Life – Daily activities organized by residents and staff.
- Hair Salon – Full service hair salon and barbershop on-site.
- Bus transportation available through SSTA and CCTA.
- Community gardens with individual plots available.
- Beautiful wooded setting in the heart of South Burlington, within walking distance to shopping, parks, library, restaurants.
- Spacious gathering rooms for common use and family parties, including outdoor patio, screened-in porch, dining room, living room, library, recreation room, and more.
- Secure building with 24-hour emergency maintenance.
- No entry fee, monthly dues, or service fees!
- Monthly rental amount includes all utilities.
- Cable and telephone offered at a discounted rate through Evergreen Advantage.
- Wi-Fi internet available.
- Laundry machines available on-site.
- Storage units with 24/7 access.
- Heated parking garage with assigned spaces.
- Air conditioning available during warmer months.
- 1 year lease, with security deposit required.