Quail Hollow Senior Living
Quail Hollow is a 55+ independent senior living community located in West Lebanon, NH. Quail Hollow offers residents an affordable living option for the next phase in their life. Residents enjoy getting to know their neighbors and being a part of the community through optional meals, daily activities, monthly parties, and more. On-site nursing services, maintenance-free living, and other supportive services let residents age gracefully, while staying independent. Everything at Quail Hollow is optional, so the price can fit your personal budget and allow you to determine what you need every step of the way.
Ideally located just 2 miles south of Dartmouth College on Route 10 in West Lebanon, Quail Hollow is close to grocery shopping, restaurants, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Hospital, and Interstate-89 & 91. The neighborhood consists of three residence buildings (the River House built in 1999, the Wilder House built in 2000, and the Ridge built in 2015) totaling 232 apartments, and 50 individually owned Cottages. The main dining room is located at the River House, where residents enjoy catered meals, monthly parties, and resident activities. The common living room has a cozy gas fireplace and lots of room for puzzles and games. The screened in porch and library also make for nice gathering spaces. Garden plots are available free of charge on a first-come first serve basis.
One or two bedroom apartments include an open floor plan with kitchen, living/dining room, and spacious bathroom. The kitchens are equipped with white or clean steel GE appliances: 4-burner stove, refrigerator and dishwasher. Other features include maple cabinets, breakfast bar (some units), and individually controlled heat. Laundry machines are available on each floor, as well as storage lockers and air conditioning for an additional fee. Optional upgrades include tub-to-shower conversion, microwave over the stove, new lighting, new counters, new appliances.
- Summit Café – Weekly meals served in the main dining room.
- Peak Wellness – Health screenings, preventative care, housekeeping, laundry service, transportation, and meal prep available through the Wellness Program at the Visiting Nurse Association (VNA).
- Forever Young Social Life – Daily activities organized by residents and staff.
- Hair Salon – Full service hair salon and barbershop on-site.
- Bus transportation available through Grafton County Senior Center.
- Community gardens with individual plots available.
- Beautiful wooded setting close to shopping, parks, library, restaurants, hospital.
- Spacious gathering rooms for common use and family parties, including outdoor patio, screened-in porch, dining room, living room, library, recreation room, and more.
- Secure building with 24-hour emergency maintenance.
- No entry fee, monthly dues, or service fees!
- Monthly rental amount includes all utilities.
- Cable and telephone offered at a discounted rate through Evergreen Advantage.
- Wi-Fi internet available.
- Laundry machines available on-site.
- Storage units with 24/7 access.
- Heated parking garage with assigned spaces.
- Air conditioning available during warmer months.
- 1 year lease, with security deposit required.