White Rock Senior Living
Community: White Rock is a 55+ independent senior living community located in Bow/Concord, NH. White Rock offers residents an affordable living option for the next phase in their life. Residents enjoy getting to know their neighbors and being a part of the community through optional meals, daily activities, monthly par-ties, and more. On-site nursing services, maintenance-free living, and other supportive services let residents age gracefully, while staying independent. Everything at White Rock is optional, so that the price can fit your personal budget and allow you to determine what you need every step of the way.
Location: Situated just off Bow Center Road, White Rock is just a short distance from grocery stores, restaurants, emergency services, Interstate-89 & 93, and more. The neighborhood consists of two residence buildings (the Cliff House built in 2002 and the Granite House built in 2004) totaling 156 apartments, as well as 40 independently owned Cottages. White Rock sits atop a hill, providing beautiful vistas and lots of sunlight. The main dining room is located at the Cliff House, where residents enjoy catered meals, monthly parties, and resident activities. The common living room has a cozy gas fireplace and lots of room for puzzles and games. The screened in porch and recreation room also make for nice gathering spaces.
Apartment: One or two-bedroom apartments include an open floor plan with kitchen, living/dining room, and spacious bathroom. The kitchens are equipped with white GE appliances: 4-burner stove, refrigerator and dishwasher. Other features include maple cabinets, breakfast bar (some units), and individually con-trolled heat. Laundry machines are available on each floor, as well as storage lockers and air conditioning for an additional fee. Optional upgrades include tub-to-shower conversion, microwave over the stove, new lighting, new counters, new appliances.
- Summit Café – Weekly meals served in the main dining room.
- Peak Wellness – Health screenings, preventative care, laundry services, housekeeping, and more through the Wellness Program at the Visiting Nurse Association (VNA).
- Forever Young Social Life – Daily activities organized by residents and staff.
- Hair Salon – Full service hair salon and barbershop on-site.
- Convenient location, just a mile from the intersection of I-89 & 93.
- Spacious gathering rooms for common use and family parties, including outdoor patio, screened-in porch, dining room, living room, recreation room, and more.
- Secure building and 24-hour emergency maintenance.
- No entry fee, monthly dues, or service fees!
- Monthly rental amount includes all utilities.
- Cable and telephone offered at a discounted rate through Evergreen Advantage.
- Wi-Fi internet available.
- Laundry machines available on-site.
- Storage units available on-site.
- Air conditioning available during warmer months.
- 1 year lease, with security deposit required.