Cedars Senior Living
Cedars is a 55+ independent senior living community located in Queensbury, NY. Cedars offers residents an affordable living option for the next phase in their life. Residents enjoy getting to know their neighbors and being a part of the community through optional meals, daily activities, monthly parties, and more. Maintenance-free living and other supportive services allow residents to age gracefully, while staying independent. Everything at the Cedars is optional, so the price can fit your personal budget and allow you to determine what you need every step of the way.
Built in 2003, Cedars was designed to look and feel like a traditional New England inn. Situated on 18 private acres off Bay Road, Cedars is ideally located for easy access to shopping, restaurants, the interstate, hospital, and more. The main dining room is located at the Adirondack House, where residents enjoy catered meals, monthly parties, and resident activities. The common living room has a cozy gas fireplace and lots of room for puzzles and games. The screened in porch and library also make for nice gathering spaces. Garden plots are available free of charge on a first-come first serve basis.
One or two-bedroom apartments include an open floor plan with kitchen, living/dining room, and spacious bathroom. The kitchens are equipped with white or Clean Steel GE appliances: 4-burner stove, refrigerator and dishwasher. Other features include maple cabinets, breakfast bar (some units), and individually controlled heat. Laundry machines are available on each floor, as well as storage lockers and air conditioning for an additional fee. Optional upgrades include tub-to-shower conversion, micro-wave over the stove, new lighting, new counters, new appliances.
- Summit Café – Weekly meals served in the main dining room.
- Forever Young Social Life – Daily activities organized by residents and staff.
- Hair Salon – Full service hair salon and barbershop on-site.
- Community gardens with individual plots and irrigation.
- Beautiful and private wooded setting.
- Spacious gathering rooms for common use and family parties, including outdoor patio, screened-in porch, dining room, living room, library, recreation room, and more.
- Secure building with 24-hour emergency maintenance.
- No entry fee, monthly dues, or service fees!
- Monthly rental amount includes all utilities.
- Cable, Internet and Telephone offered at a discounted rate only for residents of Cedars Senior Living.
- Storage units available on-site.
- Laundry machines available on-site.
- Air conditioning available during warmer months.
- 1 year lease, with security deposit required.