Maples Senior Living
Maples is a 55+ independent senior living community located in Rutland, VT. Maples offers residents an affordable living option for the next phase in their life. Residents enjoy getting to know their neighbors and being a part of the community through optional meals, daily activities, monthly parties, and more. Access to on-site nursing services provided through the VNA, maintenance-free living, and other supportive services let residents age gracefully, while staying independent. Everything at the Maples is optional, so that the price can fit your personal budget and allow you to determine what you need every step of the way.
Situated just off Stratton Road, the Maples is just a short distance from grocery stores, the hospital, fire department, Route 7, and more. The neighborhood consists of two residence buildings (the Brook House built in 2007 and the Sugar House built in 2002) totaling 150 apartments. Maples is surrounded by mature trees, open meadows, and frequent wildlife sightings. The main dining room is located at the Sugar House, where residents enjoy catered meals, monthly parties, and resident activities. The com-mon living room has a cozy gas fireplace and lots of room for puzzles and games. The screened in porch and library also make for nice gathering spaces. Garden plots are available free of charge on a first-come first serve basis.
One or two-bedroom apartments include an open floor plan with kitchen, living/dining room, and spacious bathroom. The kitchens are equipped with white or clean steel GE appliances: 4-burner stove, refrigerator and dishwasher. Other features include maple cabinets, breakfast bar (some units), and individually controlled heat. Laundry machines are available on each floor, as well as storage lockers and air conditioning for an additional fee. Optional upgrades include tub-to-shower conversion, micro-wave over the stove, new lighting, new counters, new appliances.
- Summit Café – Weekly meals served in the main dining room.
- Peak Wellness – Health screenings and preventative care through the Wellness Program at the Visiting Nurse Association (VNA).
- Forever Young Social Life – Daily activities organized by residents and staff.
- Bus transportation on site every 30 minutes.
- Community gardens with individual plots and irrigation.
- Convenient location, just north of the hospital, within walking distance of Olivia’s Café.
- Spacious gathering rooms for common use and family parties, including outdoor patio, screened-in porch, dining room, living room, library, recreation room, and more.
- Secure building with 24-hour emergency maintenance.
- No entry fee, monthly dues, or service fees!
- Monthly rental amount includes all utilities.
- Cable and Telephone offered at a discounted rate only for residents of Maples Senior Living.
- Wi-Fi Internet available.
- Storage units available on-site.
- Laundry machines available on-site.
- Air conditioning available during warmer months.
- 1 year lease, with security deposit required.